Within the last twelve months Davies Harrison have let, sold or acquired over 2.5 million sq ft of commercial property within the North West of England. We are highly active in this market and have an extensive wealth of knowledge of this market sector.
Davies Harrison represent both occupiers and developers throughout the North West and have been involved in some of the largest commercial transactions in recent years.
We acquired, on behalf of occupiers in the last 12 months, over 500,000 sq ft of industrial and office space on both a leasehold and freehold basis.
We highlight below a few of the recent transactions as follows:
• Acquired 120,000 sq ft for Flexispace in Middleton, Manchester
• Sold 125,000 sq ft at S:Park in Stockport over the last 18 months
• Agreed a sale of Orbital Park, Stockport – 11 acres of prime development land
• Acquired 30,000 sq ft for the Kelly Group in St Helens
• 60,000 sq ft warehouse acquisition for Sadaqat Global Industries in Trafford Park
• Acquired 140,000 sq ft Former 3M Factory in Chadderton for owner occupier